Single Mode Shift Light Specs
- Ultra Precision, digital RISC microcontroller technology!
- Self Contained, no rpm activation modules or "pills" needed!
- No tach adaptor needed for new "Coil-on-Plug" with multi-spark ignitions!
- Works on all ignition systems, excluding magneto ignitions (such as 2 stroke bikes). Can be connected to "tach out" terminal of aftermarket CDI ignition boxes, but not at coil due to extreme voltages generated.
- Fast and easy RPM setting with rotary dip switches (x1000 RPM and x100 RPM)
- 1000-9900 RPM range adjustable in 100 RPM increments (the RPM range can be doubled to a maximum of 19,800 RPM by doubling the cylinder select switches for your vehicle and setting the RPM to 1/2 of the desired RPM activation point).
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 cylinder engines (set by 3 position slide switch)
- 5 or 12 volt tach signal operation (ECM or coil)
- Seven high intensity LEDS available in red, green, yellow or blue
- Black, silver, red or blue anodized 6061-T6 aluminum housings
- 0.75 inch diameter x 3.125 inches long
- 10 ft. cable (cars) or 5 ft. for bikes
Simple 3 wire hookup: red=12VDC, black=ground, green=tach lead
- Shipped with 2 types of mounting brackets
- 4 ounce total weight with 10' cable