Single Mode Shift Light Gen II Specs
- Ultra Precision, digital RISC microcontroller technology!
- Self Contained, no rpm activation modules or "pills" needed!
- No tach adaptor needed for new "Coil-on-Plug" with multi-spark ignitions!
- Works on all ignition systems, excluding magneto ignitions (such as 2 stroke bikes). Can be connected to "tach out" terminal of aftermarket CDI ignition boxes.
- Easily adjustable with 2 program buttons and 3 digit digital display.
- 1000-20K RPM range adjustable in 100 RPM increments
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 cylinder engines.
- 5 or 12 volt tach signal operation (ECM or coil)
- Sensitivity adjustment for weak tach signals.
- Seven high intensity LEDS available in red, green, yellow or blue
- Black, powder coated finish for durability, 6061-T6 aluminum housings
- 0.75 inch diameter x 3.625 inches long
- 10 ft. cable (cars) or 5 ft. for bikes
Simple 3 wire hookup: red=12VDC, black=ground, green=tach lead(4 wire for optional auxiliary output)
- Shipped with 2 types of mounting brackets, black and color vinyl LED cover
- 4 ounce total weight with 10' cable